[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
He was talking about me, which he is still 100% wrong. Ignorance.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Well all you are doing is making up stuff about what you think you know, constantly criticizing and accusing without any proof of your accusations which equals ignorance. So keep it up, you're doing a great job of looking like an ass.
Sorry then, but it appeared you were. And it seems he interpreted it that way as well.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A view like that is only for close-minded people who are afraid to death of something new or change. Funny how Mccain has started talking about it recently. </div></div>
The favorite talking point of the left. Wah wah wah, you're close-minded! </div></div>
Close minded = Narrowed minded...Narrow minded = Ignorant...Ignorant = You...You = the reason America is in the shape it is in today </div></div>
Keep following that script Skippy...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Just because I want to defend those less fortunate doesnt mean I am on welfare. There are whites that defend blacks and straights that defend gays, you dont have to be the definition of what you defend.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=raider13][quote=NotSoSilentBob][quote=raider13]! Close minded = Narrowed minded...Narrow minded = Ignorant...Ignorant = You...You = the reason America is in the shape it is in today </div></div>
Close-minded = narrow minded - I disagree. Right is emphatically right - no degrees of rightness. I believe in an absolute truth, not to be determined by man's abject reasoning. Narrow mindedness is the liberals' key word for wrong. Have you ever sought to discern what YOU believe, regardless of the rhetoric you've been fed all your life? I have, and it's a scary situation - but a voyage well worth taking.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too. </div></div>
Its easy for us to be Monday morning quarterbacks. If I had been sitting as a member of either house, I would have voted for the measure myself. </div></div>
No doubt, cause your Daddy lied and used false info to get the war started. The only thing that has kept him in office is that his staff was smart enough to route the info thru England and they wouldn't release it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry then, but it appeared you were. And it seems he interpreted it that way as well. </div></div>
Nah. I was referring to someone who seems to have the IQ of a manhole cover.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Republicans the House and Senate in 03, so yes I blame them too. </div></div>
Its easy for us to be Monday morning quarterbacks. If I had been sitting as a member of either house, I would have voted for the measure myself. </div></div>
No doubt, cause your Daddy lied and used false info to get the war started. The only thing that has kept him in office is that his staff was smart enough to route the info thru England and they wouldn't release it. </div></div>
There has never been any proof that Bush lied about his reasons for invading Iraq.
If my Daddy were President, he would have made such an example out of Iraq that no other country would dare challenge us. Also, the freeloading would be over, and illegal immigrants would be shipped home. He would, by example, show people what working for a living is all about.
Yeah, if only my Daddy WERE the President! Common sense and morality would finally return to American leadership.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks